This the structure and the content of the training to become a Learn with Mummy teacher and franchisee:
Online Introductory Training:
When: once the agreement is finalized and before anything else
- LwM’s Objectives and Vision
- Administration: kinds of offer, location, schedule, pricing and payments, finding-enrolling-retaining customers, partnerships
- Marketing tools online and offline: presentations, demonstrations, fairs, flyers, networking, online tools, newsletters, word of mouth, press, brand management
- Communication: effective communication through different media and channels
In Person Introductory training:
Where: in Verona
When: 6 days altogether (3 days + 3 days, separated by a break during which teachers should practice)
- Theory Foundamentals of bilingualism and language early learning
- Theory Foundamentals of LwM’s approach
- Playgroup structure, lesson plans, materials
- Playgroup management
- Observe a live presentation
- Observe a live playgroup
- Extensive practice of delivering playgroup components with individual feedback
- How to handle difficult situations
- Communication communication communication!
Ongoing Professional development
Support on the job:
Teachers can ask for help and support when they face problematic situations of any kind, from a child prone to tantrums to an elusive potential business partner.
First year assessment
During the first year teachers submit a Video of a class and an Essay and receive individual feedback on the basis of these elaborates.
We organize group calls as needed to discuss topics raised by the teachers.
Once a year all the teachers are invited to Verona for a day of group professional update, development and training.
Contact us straight away and let’s talk about it:
Voglio ricevere Informazioni per diventare
Insegnante Learn with Mummy